What We Do
Fast Connect is Australia and New Zealand's leading connections service provider servicing customers moving home anywhere in Australia and New Zealand. With Fast Connect you can have all your applications lodged to close your old power, water and phone accounts and establish new ones at your new address. You can also arrange Pay TV and internet connections at the same time.
Free To Use
There is no charge to use Fast Connect. It is free to the customer and funded by providers.
How Do We Help You?
Customers benefit by saving the time and money normally wasted contacting the multiple providers (often four or five companies) and not having to wait in phone queues to provide the same information over and over again. With Fast Connect the same information is sent on your behalf to all providers so they all have the same correct details and you have a single point of contact for all connection and disconnection issues.
How Do You Use the Fast Connect Service?
You can access Fast Connect in four different ways:
- Click here to Connect Online now.
- Ask any one of hundreds of participating real estate agents who use us to assist their customers to apply for you.
- If you are a permanent member of the Defence Force you can link through to us via the DHA or HomeFind Websites.
- Contact our office and one of our friendly staff will assist you.
Once your requirements have been verified and processed, you can securely track the progress via this Website.
Is there a choice of providers?
Available providers in your state/ locality are displayed during the sign up process.
No Lock-In Energy Contract
Fast Connect do not promote fixed term lock-in energy contracts.
To provide application lodgement services to our customers (you) it is necessary to collect certain information about you. You may choose not to supply some or all of the information requested by Fast Connect (us/we), however this may prevent us providing part or all of our services to you. In collecting, storing and dealing with information about you Fast Connect comply with all current state and federal privacy legislation.
Compliance is based on the following principles:
- Information is requested from yourself or your authorised representative for the purpose of lodging applications on your behalf for services/supply with service providers nominated by you. All information collected is necessary to provide services/supply by Fast Connect and nominated providers. Information is not used by Fast Connect for any other purpose.
- Information is disclosed only to those providers nominated by you and to third party distributors where the Fast Connect service was introduced to you by a third party distributor. Such distributors include the managing agent of your rental property, associated real estate or relocation agent, conveyancer or housing authority/assistance organisation. Information is not passed to any other third party(s).
- Information collected from you is assumed to be accurate when it is provided by you. No information collected is of a nature that will unreasonably intrude on your personal affairs.
- You are entitled to view the information kept about you by requesting Fast Connect forward you a copy of all records kept about you. Such requests should be made in writing to The Privacy Manager, Fast Connect, PO Box 8801, Perth BC, WA 6849.