Terms and Conditions
- Fast Connect provides an application lodgement service only. The Applicant(s) is/are solely responsible for all fees, charges and tariff payments in respect to connections, account establishments, bonds and usage to all services providers.
- Fast Connect and Fast Connect distributors may receive a fee from your nominated providers for providing the lodgement service. A Fast Connect distributor may include your real estate agent (whom you rent or buy a property from), a relocation agent or any third party who introduces you to the Fast Connect service.
- Fast Connect has no responsibility for the performance of the service providers in regard to connections, charges or supply, including delays and discontinuity of supply.
- In the event connections to service providers are cancelled the Applicant(s) remain(s) responsible for all payments to service providers incurred between connection and cancellation.
By submitting this Online Application, The Applicant(s)
- authorise Fast Connect to arrange the connection and/or disconnection of Service(s) and Account(s) on their behalf with the nominated supplier(s).
- agree to be solely liable for all Supplier Accounts and to comply with both Fast Connect's Terms and Conditions and the Supplier(s) Terms and Conditions.
To provide application lodgement services to our customers (you) it is necessary to collect certain information about you. You may choose not to supply some or all of the information requested by Fast Connect (us/we), however this may prevent us providing part or all of our services to you. In collecting, storing and dealing with information about you Fast Connect comply with all current state and federal privacy legislation.
This website uses Mouseflow, a third-party analytics tool, to track page content and click/touch, movement, scroll, and keystroke activity.
You can opt-out at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/
Compliance is based on the following principles:
- Information is requested from yourself or your authorised representative for the purpose of lodging applications on your behalf for services/supply with service providers nominated by you. All information collected is necessary to provide services/supply by Fast Connect and nominated providers. Information is not used by Fast Connect for any other purpose.
- Information is disclosed only to those providers nominated by you and to third party distributors where the Fast Connect service was introduced to you by a third party distributor. Such distributors include the managing agent of your rental property, associated real estate or relocation agent, conveyancer or housing authority/assistance organisation. Information is not passed to any other third party(s).
- Information collected from you is assumed to be accurate when it is provided by you. No information collected is of a nature that will unreasonably intrude on your personal affairs.
- You are entitled to view the information kept about you by requesting Fast Connect forward you a copy of all records kept about you. Such requests should be made in writing to The Privacy Manager, Fast Connect, PO Box 8801, Perth BC, WA 6849.